1. Join the Wrestling Gamer community today and get member exclusive access to the following.

- Join in on the member only discussions.
    - Exclusive video content from TXW and member only voting.
    - The PPV Prediction Game.
    - Members only Graphics section.
    - And so much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the TXW Section of the WG forums where you'll find everything TXW related. Make sure to checkout the following threads before posting in the TXW section.
    Forum Rules
    Total Xtreme Wrestling FAQ
    Application Template to become the next TXW Superstar!
    TXW Thread Tips
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums Guest, now that you've registered you should read up on the simple forum rules and apply for your chance to have your custom character become the next TXW superstar on WG & Youtube.
    Forum Rules
    Application Template to become the next TXW Superstar!
    Dismiss Notice

Application Template

Discussion in 'TXW Applications' started by Matthew Mosley, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Mosley

Matthew Mosley CAWolition CEO Staff Member

PLEASE MAKE A NEW THREAD WHEN MAKING YOUR APPLICATION!
    First off, thank you so much for your interest in joining TXW and your continued support! It means more than you guys know! But without further a due, about the applications! First thing you should do is go here and see what an application should look like once completed! You can copy and paste the template below into a new thread and we will review it! *You must be PS4!

My TXW Application

Name:

Billed From:

D.O.B/Age:

Height:

Weight:

Backstory:

Currently Doing:

Signatures:

Finisher:

Entrance Video(Record your CAWS entrance and put it here!):

Entrance Theme Music:

Former Federations:

Achievements:

Can you do voice promos:

*Disclaimer: TXW is a virtual eFederation, if your CAW does get accepted to join we will use and play his/her matches as the story deems it.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Matthew Mosley

Please make a new thread and migrate your app there! ;)

3. JasonFallenAngel

JasonFallenAngel Jabroni

image.jpeg
    True Friends stab you in the front.

Attached Files:

4. JJRichardson

JJRichardson Jabroni

My TXW Application

Name:AJ Rice

Billed From:Seattle Washington

D.O.B/Age:24 (8-31-1991)

Height:6ft8

Weight:298pounds

Backstory :ppeople used to bully him about his size. He never had friends. He used set in the back of the class. He never spoke up. Until one day he walked in school with his mind set on becoming the next big superstar. Since one of his biggest achievement of life was that his College Football team won the Final Four. He started wrestling and bodybuilding at 20 years old and here he is the one the only AJ RICE

Currently Doing: Training for his debut

Signatures:The Clothesline from Rice (The Clothesline from Hell), The Extreme Uppercut (The European Uppercut)

Finishers:The Last Rice (The Last Ride), The Falling Rice (The Attitude Adjustment)

Entrance Video: Curtis Axel full Entrance Entrance video The Ascension

Entrance Theme Music:Grenade
    By: Bruno Mars
    Former Federations:
    None

Achievements:Won the Final Four in College Football

Can you do voice promos:Hell Yeah

5. Brandon Young

Brandon Young Jabroni

My TXW Application

Name: Brandon Young (BY)

Billed From: Gainesville, Georgia

D.O.B/Age: BY is currently 23, October 3rd, 1992

Height: 6'1

Weight: 210

Backstory: BY has always been an entertainer, he was an actor in high-school and was always a wrestling fan. One day when he was 18, he decided to enroll in a local professional wrestling camp in Gainesville. Once he got a bit of experience, he tried out for ICE (Ran by Keith Mason) and was accepted as a low level rookie. He never debuted, as the fed closed it's doors, he was lucky enough to get a job in a promotion in Los Angeles, called CCE. In CCE he grew to super-stardom, main-eventing show after show, and winning the North American Championship. He appeared on an episode of KAPOW in a 4 way match with AC Arthurz, Garfield Wentworth and Tivadar the Killer. He fell out with the promotion after losing the belt and moved to Chicago to be apart of RWU, where he won his second championship, the RWU International Championship. Soon after, he was assaulted by Ryan Giovanni and his arm was broken in the process. The promotion closed down afterwards, and Brandon took the rest of 2014 and 2015 off to refocus and rekindle his love for wrestling.

Currently Doing: Trying to regain the fame and support he once had.

Signatures: The Hideo Kick Combination (Primary Lotus) and Bang-A-Rang (Rasengan)

Finisher: Superkick 7 (Chidori Kick)

Entrance Video: John Cena (for both)

Entrance Theme Music: Raising the Bar by Envoi

Former Federations: ICE, CCE, RWU, KAPOW

Achievements: 1x CCE North American Champion, 1x RWU International Champion

Can you do voice promos: Yes

6. xJJx24

xJJx24 Jabroni

My TXW Application

Name: Jamie O'Hara

Billed From: Lexington Kentucky

D.O.B/Age: 22 Years Old

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 211 lbs

Backstory: Jamie O'Hara comes straight from a middleclass family who aren't really all that close. Since he was very young he learned rather quickly he has a very polarizing personality and was very in to pissing people off. He was 8 years old when he discovered wrestling and since that one day.. he was sold. He realized he was unable to train at that young of an age so he was able to get into the highly evolving world of Mixed Martial Arts and took a Ju-Jitsu course to become a high ranked fighter by the age of 15. After that, he found a local wrestling school willing to accept him and he was determined to get there. He traveled across the entire United States to be trained by a man named Xavier Williams. After only a short year of wrestling.. He made his debut in the indy company known as Diversity Wrestling Federation. His partner was a guy named Eclipse Diemos and they went under the team name "Death Before Velocity." Together they would go on to hold 3 Tag Team Titles before Eclipse suffered a career ending injury and Jamie soon left the company. Years pass and O'Hara finds himself competing wherever he can to keep his dream alive but adversities just seemed to pile up... That's when he signed with his first major company EAW. At this point Jamie was about put up or shut up. He wanted to prove this sport is about more than a physical battle but also a battle of wits. He really broke out of his shell and developed his true personality displaying finesse, class and the ever so classic cockiness. He went on to claim the EAW Championship twice before leaving the company in pursuit of making his dreams a reality by pursuing the one company he never truly got to step into.. and this time he's coming head on.

Currently Doing: Looking to tear through the core of the wrestling world.

Signatures: Serenade Of Ecstasy(Shawn Michaels elbow drop.) Southern Crucifixion(Dragon Clutch.)

Finisher: Novacain(Vertabreaker) O'Hara Cross(Crossface)

Entrance Video: Tyson Kidd

Entrance Theme Music: My Demon's by Starset but if no copyright... This is only the beginning by Merchants

Former Federations: DWF, TXW(Didn't get to debut due to it closing down.) ICW, RUWF, EAW.

Achievements: 2x World Heavyweight Champion(EAW) 3xTag Team Champion(DWF) RUWF( Longest reigning New Breed Champion for 1 year and 6 months.) 2x Cash In The Vault Winner(EAW) 1x King Of Elite Winner(DWF)

Can you do voice promos: Yes. Although this doesn't prove this is completely a free typed of example of the general skills I have as a promoer.

Note* All of these names are from past places of my time competiting and I just made up a scenario and went with it. This may not be voice but it should show some general experience with promos.

EX: I always make an effort to put my best foot forward, to go upward and onward with a clear mindset that filters out needless dwelling; but lately, the deeper I try to repress those frustrations in the recesses of my mind, the further ensconced in regret I become. I pride myself on having amnesia when confronting my past failures as they relate to my present ordeals, on negating them with a staunch refusal to allow setbacks to live rent-free in my memory bank. But as the net of talent in this company has been cast wider than at any point in its existence, I reflect and I ponder before asking myself a series of questions that I can't answer without deferring to the failures that I've attempted so onerously to forget.

I'm brutally, unabashedly honest. I see a nail, I grab a hammer. I know that people's heroes are not inviolable, nor their villains irredeemable. As I foretold about that orphan without a place to call home or anyone to call family that stubbornly refuses to learn from his mistakes, Clark Duncan will claim to be an upstanding man of high moral character who acknowledges his faults and strives earnestly to improve upon them; but I have my fair share of doubts that he learned even a mere inkling from any of the wisdom I tried to impart to him, in fact I'm quite certain he's been reduced to the same despondent, dejected mental midget after his oratorical pomp culminated in him being beaten down like a servile, red-headed black sheep with no blood relation to his patriarch, an emotionally, mentally scarred whipping boy! And while I'd hate to seem like I'm blaming the victim, his tortured fate was set in stone from the moment he pushed the wrong button and tried to fling shit at a cerebral, no-nonsense innovator of the arts; little did he know I had a fan that quickly had all that excrement flying back in his direction. Now he's left with nothing but excuses, gripes, and empty promises. Sharing in his delusional confidence that will soon be similarly expedited into drunken reflection with the haste of one-day shipping is HRDO, your garden-variety corrupt tyrannical EAW political figure. I have no question he'll claim scheduling The Mercenaries in a match against our comrades at King of Extreme was merely a formality rather than an intentional stab at dividing Hexa-gun, that it's nothing but an awkward situation he has to handle with appropriate professionalism; it's the politically correct thing to say. But let's take the blinders off and acknowledge the facts; Hexa-gun has been a thorn in EAW's side since Midsummer Massacre, and our dominance has consistently undermined all of the false narratives purported by EAW. From HRDO's perspective, it's the logical thing to do, but from the view of a man whose eyes see clearly and indiscriminately such as myself, he'd be remiss not to fret about the possibility of what I'm sure he thinks is a foolproof plan having the opposite effect -- uniformity in the face of EAW's chaos that threatens to tear our juggernaut apart. There are no battles I'd hesitate to fight, but before he takes a leap further on this conquest, allow me to reintroduce myself:

7. Matthew Mosley

Pl
    Please make this in a separate thread! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.